Christian Marriage Website

When I first got serious into researching online about a man loving two or more women and, consequently, having two or more wives, this is one of the first websites I stumbled across... christianmarriage.com. It is chock-full of informative articles on Christian polygamy, courtesy of a certain Pastor Don Wilton. The site is a great starting point for the search for truth.

It has a sister (or brother? Since Pastor Wilton supports Patriarchy) site called Christian Polygamy. However, I'm kind of uncomfortable with the little icons of bowing women in the menu bar. It's just a little personal quirk of mine since I'm very much in love with my woman (yep, this thing still happen) and with all those "cleave as one flesh" and "love like yourselves" thingy I can't imagine her bowing down before me. I believe there are more sensitive (to the ones we are supposed to love like we love ourselves) symbolisms for being submissive.

Anyway, Christian Marriage and Christian Polygamy has similar content.

Check it out ==> http://www.christianmarriage.com/home/


No comments:

Post a Comment